At Mental Health Resources, you will be part of a cutting-edge organization that is dedicated to providing quality, person-centered services that embody the highest standards of care.
We provide you with ample training and educational support, including a wide variety of training courses that qualify for Continuing Education Units. We prefer to promote from within, so you will have opportunities to advance to such roles as Transition Specialist, Team Leader and Clinical Supervisor.
Take your career on a mission! MHR is looking for people who, through the very nature of their work, help improve the lives of others... making our community a little brighter, and a little better for those dealing with mental illness and/or chemical dependency.
Mental Health Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including women, minorities, veterans and people who have disabilities.
Training & Education
MHR takes pride in the breadth and depth of its employee training program. Here are some of the components of our training program.
- MHR’s comprehensive orientation program provides information to new hires on the areas of greatest importance in serving our clients with complex needs.
- MHR employs a full-time Training and Employee Development Coordinator, whose responsibilities include providing and coordinating training on best practices in client care and other relevant topics in the field of mental and chemical health. All in-person training opportunities are grounded in adult learning theory and include opportunities for practicing skills, discussion, and interaction.
- All employees whose jobs require clinical client contact are trained in Motivational Interviewing. There is an initial, one-day training on the Basics, and monthly Coaching Circles offered at various MHR sites for staff to hone their skills and practice with peers. Supervisors are also offered a Coaching Circle, where skills specific to management and leadership are practiced through the Motivational Interviewing lens.
- MHR understands that not everyone’s training needs are the same. MHR provides opportunities for online learning through our Learning Management System where employees can learn at their own pace and when it is most convenient for them, in-person agency events, team “boosters,” and one-on-one coaching.
- For those staff requiring additional assistance in the area of documentation, a monthly Documentation Study Hall is provided for coaching.
MHR values the hard work and professional dedication our employees provide to our clients in the community each day! We are proud to offer a supportive, family-friendly environment along with a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision provided per month toward LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and employee + children coverage PLUS $720 annual employer contribution to a health savings account (HSA) with high-deductible health plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account option for medical and daycare costs
- 401(k) with up to 6% employer contribution
- Pre-paid legal plan
- 18 days of PTO during the 1st year of employment and 9 paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Laptop, iPhone, and Wifi provided to staff who work in the field
- 2-week initial orientation program and ongoing in-house training provided throughout the year
- Salary bonuses for language proficiency and earning an advanced degree
- Referral bonus